Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lovin Life



K so here is the update on what I have been up to. Got back from being in Las Vegas last week at the Nike coach of the year clinic. Can I just say that Bob Stoops is amazing, and Pat Hill is probably one of the best teachers I have ever seen in my life. Most of you that read this won't even know who the heck those people are. Oh well. Still doing alot of fishing. Got to keep hitting the hardwater (ice fishing) until it thaws out. Been catching quite a few to. Its been nice. Dating a little here and there. Mostly just chilling and hangin with the guys.

2 comments:

Brittani said...

good job bro. way to be on top of things! i will send an email to the fam letting them know your address!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Hey! You are just so handsome! I thought you were going to come and visit this month? :) Hope to see you soon!