Friday, March 14, 2008

Its been a crazy one.


It's amazing to me how life can come at you so fast. Things become so crazy, and then the next thing you know life coudn't be any better! So here is a run down of all the fun stuff that is making my life so great.

I just got finished doing training with the National Abilities Center with their horse program, so now I can help out with the actual lessons. It's been alot of fun.

I also just found out that I get to go to the Utah Recreational Therapy Association Conference on my works dime :)

I'm in the planning stages of making a whitewater trip down Desolation Canyon with a bunch of buddies.

I'm in the process of buying my own cataraft for fishing and running rapids. It will cost a pretty penny, but will be so worth it.

With each passing day I get closer to the next football season.

And finally, I'm now an uncle to quite possibly the cutest kid on the face of the planet!!!!

7 comments:

Brittani said...

that wouldn't be my baby you're talking about would it???? haha, thanks bro.

Mallory said...

K Miller, we are going to be blogging friends now that we hunted you down :O)

http://www.malloryelder.blogspot.com

http://victorielder.blogspot.com

Mathie Fam said...

Hey! I found your blog from Lenae and Nate's. I didn't know you had one, but it's great to see you are doing so well. I'm adding you to my list of contacts on my blog if that's ok! Keep in Touch!

Sheesh said...

Hello Best friend that I never see anymore!! You look great by the way! I miss you! Come see me if you are ever on campus! GT616!!!

Kristi said...

Hey Brandon, I found your blog...wow, it's been awhile! Glad to see that you are alive and doing so good!

Kristi (Krommenhoek)

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Hey Brand!! Just wanted to say hi!! Looks like you are having a blast!!! Keep in touch ok!!! miss you guys! -swalz

Chelsey said...

Hey Brandon, I just stumbled on to your blog. Funny huh. It really looks like you are doing well. I saw you at Jays funeral. i was hopeing you had heard about him. Have a great day.